CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

If you know me and are close enough to me that we have become friends you know my method for making friends is stupid, immature and I have utterly no control over it. And if you don't know me I will detail my retarded ways.

I tend to pick people out, some of whom I've never talked to, mostly by how I've observed them to be. Then after I pick them out I choose to make friends with them. Then I basically do everything I can to become friends with said person. Then once we are friends, just fledgling friends, I begin to tease them and make fun at their expense. I am not sure why I do this but I always have. Then they get upset, and that makes me absolutely miserable. Well I am in the miserable state right now, because I've done it again.

I just don't know how to escape this vicious cycle. I just don't get the stop hints. I would rather someone just straight up tell me to stop then to take it until they are mad but they never do and its too late when I finally get the hint. So basically bye bye buddy. No wonder I spend more time alone than with anyone else. Thank god I have Darwin or I would really be all alone.

0 comments: