CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Written Up

So apparantly the way too many hours I have been working have caught up with me. I guess one of my girls got on to her myspace while I was working and since that is against the rules it is considered to be a lack of supervision. Bring on the write up. The sad part is I could care less. Write me up all you want I really don't care for the job therefore I really don't care. This girl in particular makes me laugh extra because she reads these sexually explicit novels, I mean straight up raunchy and graphic and that is apparently a better use of her time then being on myspace. If I would have realized how important it was to keep the girls off myspace perhaps I would have been more vigilant in my supervising the computer but whatever screw the job I hate it anyways. I will be putting in a request before the end of the week asking to not be scheduled at the girls house anymore. I don't really care if it puts them in a rought place. I have a job, I make okay money and while it would be nice to keep this other job come next semester I don't feel like the drama of working at the girls house anymore.

2 comments:

Carla said...

If they aren't supposed to be on Myspace, why don't they just block it?

Julie said...

Because that would be the intelligent thing to do.

But just as an update it turns out it didn't happen on my shift so I didn't get written up. I'm a little mad it took them over a week to let me know that since I was quite upset about being written up in the first place.