CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Job

So I have a job finally. Yay me. I work at Target, and if you know me you know how dangerous that could be. I figure as much time as I spend there they should be paying me already, so I put in an application for the holiday season. Apparently they thought the same since I am now in my second week working there. The particular store I work at is apparently nicknamed Targhetto by some but I really like it. The clientele is not exactly high class, in fact many of them use change and dollar bills to pay for diapers and baby formula. And since we are a "high-risk" store we have about a billion video cameras and all kinds of almost scary rules about safety.

Anyways I love my job 95% of the time, well maybe only 85% but thats pretty good I figure. My one major rant is about folding tables and folding tables and folding tables. Seriously if you want a L shirt and their are a bajillion smalls and mediums on top don't just knock the others out of the way. And please don't pick up every piece of clothing, unfold it and then lay it back on the table. Especially if I'm standing there folding shit. And if you decide you don't actually want something you have in your basket or are carrying around with you, just give it to the cashier when you check out, then I don't have to collect it from the hidden spots you've shoved it or from the random places you've laid it.

That's my rant for the day. Yay me.

0 comments: