CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

There are so many things I am THANKFUL for this year. So so many. I will forget to mention some things but I am going to do my best.

I am thankful for....
My Mom. She takes such awesome care of me and everyone else around her. I miss her like crazy and really hope she comes to visit on Saturday.
My Dad. Why he isn't exactly a warm loving father, he makes sure we all know how much he cares, by buying things for us and fixing things, and just generally being there any time any place.
My Brother. John is the most kick ass bro I could ask for. The older he gets the more he fakes disdain, but he loves me and he especially loves wrestling on the floor with me. And he knows that he secretly loves it when I kiss him all over his face and cling to him, in the tightest of bear hugs.
My Grandma Grider. Today while I was cooking my Thanksgiving feast, I realized just how much she taught me, and how much I miss her. And sadly how much more I should have learned before she died.
My Darwin. My sweet puppy is the love of my life these last few months. He keeps my bed warm, and offers me unconditional love and I wouldn't change a thing about him.
My Brian. Duh. He is my bestie. I love our random discussion and our million inside jokes and I can't wait until I see him this December so I can hug him so tight I break some ribs. Love you. Not a day goes by that thoughts of you don't make me laugh out loud.
My LoLo aka Number 2 aka Beast aka Lauren. You're old and you know it. Your smarter than you are old, and you know it. But you treat me as a peer, even though I am years behind. I can't wait for you to come see my house. Love you too.
Courty. (smells) Ha Ha my first bestie in Fresno. I appreciate Taco Bell and bonding over "UNA MJURKA" (That was yelled as a curse). I appreciate when you stay at my house and keep me company. I appreciate your silent humor and the way even if what I say isn't funny you laugh like I just said the funniest shit in the world.
Damion. I can always count on you. You are always there for me and I appreciate that.

I am appreciative of many more people but if I named them all we would be here for years.

I am thankful for...
My education and the opportunities I have to become educated. So many people take it for granted, including me but I really am grateful that I can choose to become educated and eventually use my acquired skills to help change the world.
My house. I love my house. I love the idea of having a house. Its spectacular.
My Job. My TV. My bed. The rain. Heavenly Father.

So I'm tired now, but still very happily thankful. Happy (Not Turkey) Day. I had ham.

0 comments: