CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 7, 2010

This week

This week has been a relaxing change of pace for me. I am heading into the home stretch for this semester and I will be glad to put these classes behind me. This week I had a mid-term on Tuesday, and I had one last week on Wednesday so the past few weeks have been spent with my nose buried in a book or glued to a computer screen. Next week I will have to force myself back into study mode so I can finish strong but this week I let myself relish in a little bit of relaxation. I rented movies and laid in bed to watch them, I played video games until my eyes hurt and I cooked for the people I care about. I did the things I like to do to relax. I feel refreshed. Going into the weekend I know I am going to experience further exhaustion (but thats typical of my week end work schedule at this point). But at the same time I am sure that I will be much more willing to crack open my Biochem book come Monday morning.

Plus the guy friend that I have mentioned in the last couple of blogs, the one I thought I lost. Well we are talking again. Our friendship is not what is was but there is hope and that's all I can ask for. I know that it is going to be a little awkward for awhile but at least we spoke a few times. I think that with alot of time our friendship can be as strong as it once was. I would like to think that he is one of those friends that when I am turning 50 he will be there to heckle me, but only time will tell.

0 comments: