CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

One Month Later plus a couple days

It's been one month since my last post. It's a little disheartening to find that I am still experiencing a lot of the same conflicted thoughts as the last time I posted on here. I still do not know if said friendship is going to survive. I hope it does but I feel like it is still in limbo. I miss him, not because I am romantically interested. In fact I can say without a doubt in my heart that I have more than moved past that complicated romantic inclination. That's about the only thing I am sure about in this situation. At least the situation doesn't eat at me anymore. In fact I can go days without thinking about it. It will resolve itself the way it is supposed to and I will either count him among friends or not.

In better more positive news, I met a new guy. I refer to him as New guy which I guess technically implies that there is an old guy which there is not but for the purposes of this blog I will continue to refer to him as new guy unless he earns to privilege of a name. I met new guy online which I don't really want to admit but he is not the first and he may not be the last. Plus online is beginning to be less taboo for meeting people. Anyways we've been out four times in the past two weeks and I must say just thinking of him puts a smile on my face. There is just something really special about him. We can talk for hours and never run out of things to say or we can just sit in silence holding hands. We've talked about everything, and anything and it just feels, well this sounds stupid but like sunshine. He makes me feel warm and smiley which is more than I can say for the last few guys in my life. The amount I like the guy scares me. He seems to return the feelings though because we are in contact everyday, I miss him right now. The only complaint I have is that when he is with me I can't concentrate on other things and he's been over while I am studying which I now know to be a very bad idea. I hope my post a month from now is a reiteration of the same things about new guy but with more detail. So excited for all the possibilities.

0 comments: