CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just one of those Days!!!

You know those days where you wake up and the day seems bright and full of promises for the future. The kind of day where anything is possible and you have the ability to change something drastic for yourself or for the world. This morning was one of those mornings. I woke up well rested and happy, the earth was rejuvenated and clean from the thunder storm that raged throughout the night and the birds were singing in the trees outside. I climbed from my bed, a clean house greeted me, folded laundry just waiting to be put away. Since I didn't have to work I allowed myself the simple pleasure of breakfast in bed while watching not one but two movies.

Then allowing myself over two hours I began to prepare for an adventure with a friend. I took a luxurious shower where I sang at the top of my lungs (no one else is home for spring break and this is a nearly forgotten treasure). Then I blow dried my hair in my towel, curled my hair and put on make-up. I took time looking for an outfit, settling on one I thought I looked pretty damn good in. Finally it was time to go pick up my friend. But no friend. I had been stood up. The feeling sucks and it sucks even more that now I am all dressed up with no where to go. So instead I will change back into around the house clothes and watch a few more movies in bed.

1 comments:

Brian said...

I'm sorry :( If it makes you feel better, I still love you! :)