CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

My First Blog

This is my first blog ever and I will probably suck beyond reason at updating it. So to introduce myself. I am a 21 year old college student, currently unemployed but looking for a job. I received my associate of science in Biology in Dec. of 2006, and transferred to BYU. I barely survived that semester and stayed home in the fall completing more general ed classes at BC and now I am transferring again. I'm sticking closer to home this time and will be living on my own or with my god sister. I'll be transferring to Fresno State or CSUB for fall. I'm registered as a Biology major with an emphasis in Human Anatomy and Physiology. Once I get my BS I will take a few years off and then I will take the MCAT and hopefully head off to medical school.

I love to travel and have been to five of the seven continents. I will hopefully be to all seven before I turn 30. I like to read, play video games, watch movies, swim and play 2 on 2 basketball with my family. My favorite tv show is Grey's Anatomy. And beyond that I'm just too complicated to continue. :)


0 comments: