CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This Summer...

This blog is going to be about me finishing this sentence.

This summer.... I will find a job in Fresno, hopefully at a hospital or medical facility of some sort.

This summer.... I will rent my very own apartment in Clovis. My god sister may live with me if she can find a job before move in time but if not I will be on my own.

This summer.... I will train myself to live healthier. My MVP is acting up and my chest is very sore so I think taking my medication regularly is a good idea, and not exercising beyond my capabilities (that means lots of swimming and Wii fit and randomly rockband too).

This summer.... I will finish my first novel.

This summer... I will learn to play 3 songs on either the guitar or the piano.

I have so much more that I want to accomplish but I am super tired.

BTW I made Southwest Chipotle Chicken Pizza with corn and black beanson the BBQ today. It was totally a gamble but the whole wheat crust and grilling was awesome. Much love all.

0 comments: