CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

The Body Aches

So far today I have had three showers, two injuries, 1 phone call, 1 door fall on my head, a couple of smashed fingers, paint covering my arms and hands and even my hair. I've planted 21 flowers, pulled a bazillion weeds, watered my entire yard front and back. Painted 4 doors and their jams. Read 100 pages of Lord of the Rings, dug 3 holes. Mowed my entire yard front and back. I've done two loads of laundry.

Basically I have been really busy and my entire body feels it. My legs feel like I've ran a marathon and even though I have paint everywhere I am so just gonna wash it off in the sink before I crash. And tomorrow, I am going to be just as busy. My mom is coming to visit and I need to make sure my house is completely up to date. Well I should try to get more done before bed, so I am off.

0 comments: